Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup For Men? Makeup Kit?

I was going to go shopping soon for some men's makeup, and I had a few questions on what to look for. I know I want a concealer, a contour, and a setting/blotting powder. Also, I can't do eye liner/eye shadow because my school wouldn't let me. (I'm in HS). So here are the questions:





1. Should I get two concealers, with warm and cool undertones, for redness and eyes, and light scaring?





2. Can a makeup attendant at a makeup store match my skin tone for the proper color of makeup, as well as recommend what types of makeup I should use?





3. Should I purchase my makeup in a ';kit'; made for men? Or should I purchase the products separately?





4. What brushes do I need?





5. I'm not sure if I should use a bronzer and/or clear mascara. What do you think?





6. Are there any other products I might need?





Thanks everyone!Makeup For Men? Makeup Kit?
1. yes


2. if you go to a place like mac, then yes


3. no, buy things separate


4. thats up to you, you cam also use cosmetic sponges


5. stick to the clear mascara


6. brow gel, foundation, and a white eyeliner fore your waterline, they wont noticeMakeup For Men? Makeup Kit?
one concealer should be sufficient If you have the money to spend do get a foundation from a professional line such as MAC otherwise as far as matching skin tone goes most drugstore let you return make up if you are not satisfied (the color doesn't match) Do you attend a private school? A public school should have no say about whether or not you wear eyeliner if a female is allowed to wear it you should be afforded the same right.Well enjoy wearing what you want over the summer
What is the world coming to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn