Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Men do you like women with long nails, and large dangling ear rings and makeup?

What do you like? What don't you like?Men do you like women with long nails, and large dangling ear rings and makeup?
I don't like dangling earrings and overly done makeup. Some makeup


really enhances a woman's beauty but it can be overdone. My wife


takes pride in her nails being done. She does them almost nightly.


They are not overly long, but pretty nails with nice nail polish makes my wife have beautiful hands. And toenails. My wife has the prettiest feet.Men do you like women with long nails, and large dangling ear rings and makeup?
Personally, I like shorter nails, manicured is nice, studs if any earrings at all, unless it's a formal setting and the earrings are appropriate. Makeup should be used sparingly. Too much (especially on the eyes) makeup is not attractive to most square men. (and certainly not me). Use just a little bit of makeup, maybe mascara, no colored eye shadow that looks unnatural. Basically, try to look natural. (Also, don't dye or bleach your hair)
unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce
mmh it makes me horny all over.
Not really, that's over doing it.
long nails are tacky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn